A Few Little Projects

. Sunday, October 7, 2018 .
This was a surprise.  Long story short...one of our 'adopted daughters from WI' for married this weekend.  We weren't able to go to the wedding because we already had a trip to Cassie's planned.  And the wedding was on a Thursday and we couldn't up and leave Wammyville high and dry for two days.  So instead I made a little something that they could use under the Unity Candle.  I hope to have pictures at a later date.  As soon as they get back from their honeymoon!

Last week Betsy and I made a little JoAnn's run.  Their fleece usually $12.49 a yard was marked down to a little over $2 a yard.  I found this for my sister.  She loves weiner dogs and I figure that she can use it when Lyla Jean comes for a visit.

This was a surprise.  Long story short...one of our 'adopted daughters from WI' for married this weekend.  We weren't able to go to the wedding because we already had a trip to Cassie's planned.  And the wedding was on a Thursday and we couldn't up and leave Wammyville high and dry for two days.  So instead I made a little something that they could use under the Unity Candle.  I hope to have pictures at a later date.  As soon as they get back from their honeymoon!

Last week Betsy and I made a little JoAnn's run.  Their fleece usually $12.49 a yard was marked down to a little over $2 a yard.  I found this for my sister.  She loves weiner dogs and I figure that she can use it when Lyla Jean comes for a visit.

No comments

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed my attempt at quilting. I've learned a lot over the years from comments and conversations I have had with friends on the Internet. I hope you will leave a comment that will inspire me to be a better quilter.

newer older Home