Robin and I On A Mission

. Sunday, September 30, 2018 .
I went home last weekend on a mission.  To 'plant' some of our parent's ashes in the yard of the house that they built with their own two hands and my grandfather's crowbar and they house my sister and I lived in until we got married.  We became friends on Facebook with the family that lives there now.  Such a sweet family.  We asked permission and they said it would be fine.  They jsut had their first baby so I made a few receiving blankets to give them.  I thought it was the least that I could do.





I went home last weekend on a mission.  To 'plant' some of our parent's ashes in the yard of the house that they built with their own two hands and my grandfather's crowbar and they house my sister and I lived in until we got married.  We became friends on Facebook with the family that lives there now.  Such a sweet family.  We asked permission and they said it would be fine.  They jsut had their first baby so I made a few receiving blankets to give them.  I thought it was the least that I could do.





No comments

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed my attempt at quilting. I've learned a lot over the years from comments and conversations I have had with friends on the Internet. I hope you will leave a comment that will inspire me to be a better quilter.

newer older Home