Gearing Up

. Thursday, June 11, 2020 .
In my mind, I am thinking that come to the end of summer and when the schools decide to do what is best for us...we might need to get a head start on kid's masks.  So I have made some kits which are on the front porch for any sewers in our Little Army that would like to help start our stockpile.  Or if there is someone out there that needs a mask for a little one, we do have some already sewn.


In my mind, I am thinking that come to the end of summer and when the schools decide to do what is best for us...we might need to get a head start on kid's masks.  So I have made some kits which are on the front porch for any sewers in our Little Army that would like to help start our stockpile.  Or if there is someone out there that needs a mask for a little one, we do have some already sewn.


No comments

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed my attempt at quilting. I've learned a lot over the years from comments and conversations I have had with friends on the Internet. I hope you will leave a comment that will inspire me to be a better quilter.

newer older Home