Special Mail And It Wasn't For Me

. Sunday, May 3, 2020 .
I have a friend in CA and her name just happens to be Jan also.  We like to do some of the same things...reading, taking walks, dogs, quilting, our kids and grandkids...we've met in person once while she was in Cincinnati on a Baseball Tour.  She is so kind to think always of others.  She had read on Facebook that my friend Deb was having a hard time with her mask because of her hearing aid.  So a package comes to my house for Deb.
I have a friend in CA and her name just happens to be Jan also.  We like to do some of the same things...reading, taking walks, dogs, quilting, our kids and grandkids...we've met in person once while she was in Cincinnati on a Baseball Tour.  She is so kind to think always of others.  She had read on Facebook that my friend Deb was having a hard time with her mask because of her hearing aid.  So a package comes to my house for Deb.

No comments

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed my attempt at quilting. I've learned a lot over the years from comments and conversations I have had with friends on the Internet. I hope you will leave a comment that will inspire me to be a better quilter.

newer older Home