Shannon's Delivery

. Wednesday, May 20, 2020 .

She knows me tooooo well!  Chocolate to get me through the day and elastic to make more masks!  She even brought Mark and pack of M&M's too,  Can you guess which one is which?
(She brought elastic but for some reason, double-fold bias tape is in the pic...been a long day and night I guess)

She knows me tooooo well!  Chocolate to get me through the day and elastic to make more masks!  She even brought Mark and pack of M&M's too,  Can you guess which one is which?
(She brought elastic but for some reason, double-fold bias tape is in the pic...been a long day and night I guess)

No comments

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed my attempt at quilting. I've learned a lot over the years from comments and conversations I have had with friends on the Internet. I hope you will leave a comment that will inspire me to be a better quilter.

newer older Home