Buttons, Buttons. Buttons

. Wednesday, April 29, 2020 .
I ask for buttons and boy did we ever get buttons!!!


All the way from WV for someone I don't even now.  We have lots of mutual friends but have never met.  Then I got a bigger box today!  We are so good on buttons.  Thank you so much!!

From Grandmaw's button tin.

And from Amazon...thanks Jim K.


I ask for buttons and boy did we ever get buttons!!!


All the way from WV for someone I don't even now.  We have lots of mutual friends but have never met.  Then I got a bigger box today!  We are so good on buttons.  Thank you so much!!

From Grandmaw's button tin.

And from Amazon...thanks Jim K.


No comments

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed my attempt at quilting. I've learned a lot over the years from comments and conversations I have had with friends on the Internet. I hope you will leave a comment that will inspire me to be a better quilter.

newer older Home