I'm Calling This The 6 Hour Quilt

. Saturday, July 28, 2018 .
We have been waiting to hear if Emmy got her Visa to travel to Brazil to see Andrea and her family.  Finally, she got a yes from the powers that be and I was off to the races.  Mark took me to JoAnn's and I was going to make a simple, soft, orange and black (AHS) fleece throw.  But then Emmy reminded me that they live on the equator.

So instead I picked up a jelly roll and a yard and a half of blue for the backing.  I am calling this the 6 Hour Quilt because it took me exactly 6 hours from start to finish.  I was totally amazed.  So it is packed in Emmy's luggage and making it's way to Davi as we speak.  I hope he likes it.

We have been waiting to hear if Emmy got her Visa to travel to Brazil to see Andrea and her family.  Finally, she got a yes from the powers that be and I was off to the races.  Mark took me to JoAnn's and I was going to make a simple, soft, orange and black (AHS) fleece throw.  But then Emmy reminded me that they live on the equator.

So instead I picked up a jelly roll and a yard and a half of blue for the backing.  I am calling this the 6 Hour Quilt because it took me exactly 6 hours from start to finish.  I was totally amazed.  So it is packed in Emmy's luggage and making it's way to Davi as we speak.  I hope he likes it.

No comments

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed my attempt at quilting. I've learned a lot over the years from comments and conversations I have had with friends on the Internet. I hope you will leave a comment that will inspire me to be a better quilter.

newer older Home