We Gained A Body

. Tuesday, June 11, 2013 .
Diana has joined our little Monday evening quilting group.  Funny thing...she had a tub that she has been moving around for years and didn't know that she had a finished quilt top.  Well we just whipped up and entire quilt in one night.  We amaze ourselves sometimes.

Diana has joined our little Monday evening quilting group.  Funny thing...she had a tub that she has been moving around for years and didn't know that she had a finished quilt top.  Well we just whipped up and entire quilt in one night.  We amaze ourselves sometimes.

No comments

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed my attempt at quilting. I've learned a lot over the years from comments and conversations I have had with friends on the Internet. I hope you will leave a comment that will inspire me to be a better quilter.

newer older Home