A Little Something For The Front Porch

. Friday, April 5, 2013 .
I'm getting ready for those cool mornings and evenings on the porch.  I have been gathering free old jeans and sweaters from all over the place.. Thanks to all that donated.  Now you all need to visit and sit on the swing for a bit.  My next door neighbor was cleaning our and found a piece of plaid wool that matches perfectly.  headed to the porch now while the babies are sleeping with a book and some sweet tea.

I'm getting ready for those cool mornings and evenings on the porch.  I have been gathering free old jeans and sweaters from all over the place.. Thanks to all that donated.  Now you all need to visit and sit on the swing for a bit.  My next door neighbor was cleaning our and found a piece of plaid wool that matches perfectly.  headed to the porch now while the babies are sleeping with a book and some sweet tea.

No comments

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed my attempt at quilting. I've learned a lot over the years from comments and conversations I have had with friends on the Internet. I hope you will leave a comment that will inspire me to be a better quilter.

newer older Home