Back Into The Routine

. Tuesday, February 12, 2013 .
Last night we celebrated getting back into the quilting mode with some hot tea, peanut butter crackers and a few good granola bars.  I know we are a wild bunch.  I forgot to take some pics (see, we are really out of it) but I can tell you that we worked on a variety of quilts.  Donna is working on a pink baby quilt for the church, Betsy is creating another signature t-shirt quilt and I am cutting squares from ole jeans to go with the squares I have cut from old sweaters.  I think I am going to make myself a warm quilt to use on the front porch swing.  I got about 5 yards of wool fabric from FreeCycle yesterday that I think will work just fine.  So we are trying to get back in the swing,  Wish us luck.  Oh and we did a little bit of Pinterest pinning just for fun!  We are hoping our little group grows.  But if it does I really need to get the Quilting Room/Laundry Room together.  Look out Mark there will probably be some DIY projects coming your way!
Last night we celebrated getting back into the quilting mode with some hot tea, peanut butter crackers and a few good granola bars.  I know we are a wild bunch.  I forgot to take some pics (see, we are really out of it) but I can tell you that we worked on a variety of quilts.  Donna is working on a pink baby quilt for the church, Betsy is creating another signature t-shirt quilt and I am cutting squares from ole jeans to go with the squares I have cut from old sweaters.  I think I am going to make myself a warm quilt to use on the front porch swing.  I got about 5 yards of wool fabric from FreeCycle yesterday that I think will work just fine.  So we are trying to get back in the swing,  Wish us luck.  Oh and we did a little bit of Pinterest pinning just for fun!  We are hoping our little group grows.  But if it does I really need to get the Quilting Room/Laundry Room together.  Look out Mark there will probably be some DIY projects coming your way!

No comments

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed my attempt at quilting. I've learned a lot over the years from comments and conversations I have had with friends on the Internet. I hope you will leave a comment that will inspire me to be a better quilter.

newer older Home