Eagle Ridge Road

Doing A Few Projects With Michael

. Sunday, January 31, 2021 .

 

We have been pressing and sewing a few patches on a green jacket and now he wants to put these pads on the outside sleeve at the elbow.  Have no clue how to do that so we had a FaceTime call with our favorite seamstress...Kaela Racer.  She gave us some ideas and off we went.

We will keep you posted.

 

We have been pressing and sewing a few patches on a green jacket and now he wants to put these pads on the outside sleeve at the elbow.  Have no clue how to do that so we had a FaceTime call with our favorite seamstress...Kaela Racer.  She gave us some ideas and off we went.

We will keep you posted.

No comments

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed my attempt at quilting. I've learned a lot over the years from comments and conversations I have had with friends on the Internet. I hope you will leave a comment that will inspire me to be a better quilter.

newer older Home