Milford, OH, USA

Still Sewing

. Monday, August 3, 2020 .
I borrowed this for someone on Facebook.  Thought it was so funny.


We are still sewing masks.  Right now we are helping to fill and order for 300 for Eastside Christian Church, Milford Miami Ministries for the Backpack Drive.  We have preschool size masks and some adult masks available.  We will continue to make masks as long as we have materials.  HUGE thanks to SOS for PPE for coming through when we were in a pinch.
I borrowed this for someone on Facebook.  Thought it was so funny.


We are still sewing masks.  Right now we are helping to fill and order for 300 for Eastside Christian Church, Milford Miami Ministries for the Backpack Drive.  We have preschool size masks and some adult masks available.  We will continue to make masks as long as we have materials.  HUGE thanks to SOS for PPE for coming through when we were in a pinch.

No comments

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed my attempt at quilting. I've learned a lot over the years from comments and conversations I have had with friends on the Internet. I hope you will leave a comment that will inspire me to be a better quilter.

newer older Home