It's Going To Be A Good One

. Monday, May 18, 2020 .

I look forward to the end of the Sunday message from Eastside when Jay lets us know what organization we will be supporting with donations during the week.  The church thinks long and hard about the needs of our community and how we can serve them.  This week is it an organization that my husband and I have come to love.  The organization feeds, clothes, and provided survival gear to the homeless in the Cincinnati area.  It is an amazing organization and I am thrilled to be helping them this week with your kind donations.

Just a gentle reminder...please pick up your masks from the Pick-Up Bench on the front porch.  It is so full I can't add another baggie!

I look forward to the end of the Sunday message from Eastside when Jay lets us know what organization we will be supporting with donations during the week.  The church thinks long and hard about the needs of our community and how we can serve them.  This week is it an organization that my husband and I have come to love.  The organization feeds, clothes, and provided survival gear to the homeless in the Cincinnati area.  It is an amazing organization and I am thrilled to be helping them this week with your kind donations.

Just a gentle reminder...please pick up your masks from the Pick-Up Bench on the front porch.  It is so full I can't add another baggie!

No comments

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed my attempt at quilting. I've learned a lot over the years from comments and conversations I have had with friends on the Internet. I hope you will leave a comment that will inspire me to be a better quilter.

newer older Home