My Cousin Sent Me This

. Thursday, April 23, 2020 .
We have never asked for anyone to pay for a mask.  We make them because it is what we can do.  It might seem like a little thing to some of you but it is a big thing for us and to the people who will wear them.   People have donated, fabric, shoelaces, bias tape, elastic, hair ties, their time looking for supplies, their time cutting fabric, their time sewing, and prayers.  We never ask for money but donations keep showing up on the Pick-Up Bench on the front porch.  Those donations will be gong to the First Responders in Milford/Miami Township.  We are so grateful and blessed by so many.

Our Little But Mighty Army...you make my heart so very happy!



We have never asked for anyone to pay for a mask.  We make them because it is what we can do.  It might seem like a little thing to some of you but it is a big thing for us and to the people who will wear them.   People have donated, fabric, shoelaces, bias tape, elastic, hair ties, their time looking for supplies, their time cutting fabric, their time sewing, and prayers.  We never ask for money but donations keep showing up on the Pick-Up Bench on the front porch.  Those donations will be gong to the First Responders in Milford/Miami Township.  We are so grateful and blessed by so many.

Our Little But Mighty Army...you make my heart so very happy!



No comments

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed my attempt at quilting. I've learned a lot over the years from comments and conversations I have had with friends on the Internet. I hope you will leave a comment that will inspire me to be a better quilter.

newer older Home